So at the deer lease we loaded our fishing gear up along with Fancy Chance. She didn't seem impressed with all the hard, dead grass she had to walk in. She followed us around even when we went back and forth to the truck to switch out fishing lures. She doesn't exactly get "exercise" so she was pretty worn out and hating life I think. Most dogs are pretty sure footed. My lab RemiDog can traverse any kind of terrain I put him in. Fancy Chance?? Not so much. You'd think she was climbing down a steep rock face to get to the water for a sip then God forbid if she might fall in. Maybe that's why I didn't catch anything. I was too busy laughing at her trying to be a "real" dog.
Lastly I'll leave you with this...
Most people have a Father/Son or Father/Daughter picture like this that I think is really sweet. Since Miss Fancy Chance and RemiDog are our only "kids" this will have to do for now.


Fancy Chance sounds a little like me - kind of prissy and girly and not wanting to get too dirty. (o: I like her.
ReplyDeleteAwww...cute post...she is such a pretty girl!!
ReplyDelete