Background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I've taken a little hiatus. But I've been thinking about so many things to post I decided I just have to get back into this bloggy world and have at it. So...here's a recap of what I've been up to: (in no particular order)

* I joined Twitter!! (I'll add that gadget later)
* As far as my goals post.. Haven't accomplished a 1 but they're still out there and I plan on working on them this year
* I rested as planned over the holidays and am back pounding the pavement (Side note: Winter training sux!)
* Christmas was great w/ Conway a.k.a. Kb *MWAH!! Love YOU!*
* We spent New Years in Bandera and Fredricksburg w/ our new travel friends Tk and Judyjudyjudy (she says anyone that wants to travel w/ us needs to have at least 3 travel references - more on that later)
* Deer season was a SUCCESS!!! 1 Buck and 1 Spike. My 1st Buck EVA!! Talk about buck fever! That stand was a shakin'! We now have plenty of meat in the freezer for the year.
* No, I haven't sold my house in da Hood yet..
* I signed up for Rock n Roll Dallas!! Come on Big 'D' - got a couple of recuits too, my hairdresser and some of her friends.

That's all for now. I'll try to get up to date on everyone's blogs and get back in the game. Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

1 comment:

Holla atcha girl..