Happy President's Day everyone. And to those of us who have to work like me and President's day is just another Monday. Happy Monday. So... Valentine's day.. Kb and I decided we weren't going to do much for V-Day since we're planning a vacay next month. Kb never listens and wound up making me a BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement with a couple of balloons. I was super surprised when I got home on Friday. I wasn't expecting anything but on Friday? That really caught me off guard. Saturday he came home with chocolate covered strawberries and some wine and truffles. My man knows what his lady likes! Wine & Chocolate! YUM-O!
On to Gruene... Saturday Papi came by and picked up Kb & I on the bus (the American Dream) and we headed south. 1st stop was Gruene hall to get tickets for the concert that night. Which we didn't end up with since it was a cover charge at the door. Well, that sucks. We spent most of the rest of the day shopping and trying to avoid Tk and Judyjudyjudy(Jjj). They had wanted us to come to the concert with them but since we were trying to save $$ we told them we just couldn't afford 2 nights in a hotel and all that jazz.. enter Papi and the American Dream and that made for a cheap trip since we can sleep in the 'Dream in the parking lot. We decided not to tell Tk & Jjj and just surprise them at the concert. Well, that backfired on us a little bit. When we got back to Gruene Hall to pay our way in, there was a HUGE line since they weren't letting anyone in until 8. An hour or more later and we were in. No sign of Tk & Jjj. We asked them if they were at the concert and they said "No, it's sold out" Well, it wasn't sold out and in fact after everyone got in after the initial rush, there was no problem getting in. So we decided to let them know we were there and it was all clear for them to come on. Well, the didn't believe that we were there?!?! We called, sent pictures and texts and still... they didn't believe us. Even the next day they didn't believe we were there. I think we finally convinced them we were there. Jjj asked us to get her a shirt and koozie.They can't deny us with that evidence.. Tk said, why didn't you tell us earlier. Umm.. HELLO?!?!? It was a surprise!! That would ruin it! They missed one HELL of a concert. Stoney put on a SHOW! We took our time coming back and stopped to shop and eat a V-day lunch at Papadeaux in Austin. No running for me this weekend. I am officially a slacker! I got up and did the 30-day shred this am and plan on running tonight or in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..