Happy Friday!! Well, today I'm focusing on hydrating and carbing up. 9.5 tomorrow! I have it mapped out and everything. Pit stops, drink stops and all. I'm focusing this run out towards my parents house so I can use their bathroom and not have to worry about walking in on some half naked guy. (Always a plus)
We're going to Baylor's home opener tomorrow! They play UConn and we have some bad-a seats. Look out George's tent!! Conway even said he wanted to get a Baylor shirt to wear to the game! He must really love me. I love the George's tent. Since BU is a good Baptist school there's NO drinking on campus. While the stadium is off campus it's still considered an extension of campus I guess. So George's, local bar/restaurant, set up a tent across the street from the stadium where they sell beer and LOTS of it. They have TVs set up so you can watch all the games, they sell burgers and sandwiches, it's just one big party. We get there a couple of hours before the game, booze it up, walk across the street to the game, follow the Exodus back to the tent at halftime and then sometime in the 3rd or beginning of the 4th if BU is losing go back. (I really hope BU pulls through a few wins this year. That Big 12 Conference is a B*tch!!) We'll be there tomorrow (after my nap after my run) so I'm sure I'll be carb-reloading. (An important part of my training I'm sure.) I hope all your favorite teams win and win BIG this weekend!! Lastly...
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SIC'EM BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn...wish I could join you at the Georges tent. That is a hoot! Fun Times tell Conway we said hello.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your run. Whew...you are awesome!
I'm gonna get my hair did in the morning and then go to Alex's 6th [starwars] birthday party tomorrow afternoon.
Maybe I could get Alex to "light sabor" Jeannie and I to the tent! hA!!!
Happy Weekend.