Background

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Testing 1, 2, 3..

Hello everyone out there in the Blog-o-sphere! I've been following a few blogs for a while and decided to start one of my own. My boyfriend and I live a sometimes crazy life that just has to be shared. I'm going to go on the record now and say that whatever stories I tell are based on actual events, no matter how hard they are to believe. We have some crazy friends that do some crazy shiz and sometimes we get caught up in the mix. We've been together for almost 10 years, have had our ups and downs but in the end, we're best friends and I can't imagine my life without him.

I plan to use this as a kind of diary of my life and invite you to read along and re-live it with me. We love Texas Country and Red Dirt music (those of you in the know know what I'm talking about), drinking beer, hunting, fishing, football, riding motorcycles and just having a good time.

I've also recently taken up running and am in the process of training for my 1st ever Half Marathon in San Antonio!! I love sports but I've never actually competed in or trained for anything in my life! I'll use this to log my experiences doing that here too. (As ugly as it may get.)

1 comment:

  1. Yay YAY SUPER YAY! I'm so glad you decided to do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Holla atcha girl..