Background

Friday, September 25, 2009

Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder

Yes friends, we're talking bras today. Well, I'm talking about the problem I've had with my sports bras today. See, I'm what I guess would be considered large chested. I think that's part of what some people say when they tell me you don't have the body of a runner. Here's the problem.. When you're running you can't have them flapping around everywhere so you try to get a good supportive sports bra. If it's too tight, the 3rd and 4th side boob that it creates gets squeezed out and under you armpit like when you have a hole in your toothpaste. Not comfortable. If it's too loose they're flopping around everywhere and killing your back and shoulders.

I've noticed a problem when I go on my long runs. Apparently, I have some bras that are too tight. 1 has underwire in it and that rubbed a blister on 1 boob, the other has seams that make my t*ts look like they've been attacked by Freddy Kruger. Conway is having none of this and frankly it hurts. So I broke down and went shopping on the Internet for a new one. I hate bra shopping. Most bras my size are full coverage. Do you know how sexy full coverage is??? Not that I have to worry about being sexy when I'm running but it's still the fact that I'm shopping for a bra which I hate.

Oh, I know we all want what we don't have, but seriously, why would you want a couple of fat bags on your chest. Yep, that's all they are: bags full of fat. Yes, they fill out a dress or sexy top well but other than that they aren't really that functional on a day to day basis. Trust me they're more trouble than they're worth. I mean, I don't want to be nails on a 2x4 flat but maybe if I got down to a nice ripe peach size. Minus the fuzzies of course.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Keep up the running and they will get smaller. Which is ovbiously a problem if you are small to start with.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya sister...I'm have to sit in the big boob section too. I usually wear two bras when I work out. Soooo not normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I am seated so far from the big boob section. And no, they don't always grow when you are pregnant either. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Holla atcha girl..