(Yes, I'm aware these are horrible pictures. Yes I'm standing on my bathtub. No I don't have another full length mirror. Yes I will enlist the help of my hubby for my next set of photos.)
It really wasn't that bad. I've been saying I want to get into the whole meal planning thing since I see that's how most successful weight loss peeps stay on track. This really helped me with that. I found myself eating almonds when I wanted something a little salty and reaching for fruit when I wanted something sweet. Off-plan I'd reach for chips and chocolate.
I was able to meal prep a lot on the weekend. I made South Beach quiche cups for breakfast and cooked extra veggies to add into my meals. I even got creative. One night I roasted carrots. I seasoned them like sweet potato fries and put them in the oven at 400 for about 15-20 minutes. They were pretty good. Did I say they were carrots?
Anywhooo, I was able to get better sleep which helped when I get up with the babe at 5 and I was able to do a few workouts which I plan on ramping up since the only one keeping me from working out now is myself. just do it fatty! I'm sticking with the meal planning and prepping. I didn't really feel that deprived and that fiber drink made me feel full all day.
This weekend I also participated in my 1st race in a loooong time. It was a color run that I signed up for with a friend before I popped out the little monster. Back then I didn't know I was going to have a C-Sec or end up with pneumonia soon after which sidelined any type of training I might have considered attempting.
The run was so fun and kinda gave me the itch to get back out there. Kinda...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..