Yesterday was a bad day. I was feeling down, down. Up until now on this cleanse I've been feeling pretty good. I've been planning my meals, I've been logging everything in My Fitness Pal and really felt like I had everything under control. Yesterday I hit a wall. I was feeling so bloated from all the fiber rich food I've been putting in my body that if some of it didn't get out soon I felt like I was going to explode.
I wasn't really craving anything off plan but I can't help but wonder if the detoxing I've been doing to kick my addiction to the white stuff was finally coming to a head. I mean, since I went out with a bang last week with donuts, French fries and chips was my body like hey b*tch where's all the "good" stuff. You don't expect me to live on all these fruits, nuts and veggies forever do you? no one can live without a good dose of fried fat with a sprinkling of sugar?
I was also beating myself up for not working out. This weekend I took Colt on 2 walks and was able to get in a quick workout. Not bad right?
But once the workdays hit I slept in. I told myself to get up and when I didn't I thought oh well, you can still do it tonight when you get home. Psssshhh I guess I forgot I have a 2 month old. So for whatever reason I felt the whole day was wasted.
(On a completely vain note, my hair is a HOT MESS right now and I can't wait until I get it fixed on Thursday. So on top of beating myself up I also don't feel pretty.)
Last night I went to bed super early. Just being awake thinking about what a "failure" I've been lately depressed me. I know I need to make this whole health and fitness thing a life style change. I told myself last night to take it 1 day at a time and that tomorrow is a new day.
A new day indeed. Today I got up, fed the monster and got in a work out all before 6:30. And I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Today's gonna be a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..