Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

All Aboard!

The little monster is 2 months old so I guess it's time I ditched my pregnancy cravings.  I didn't really crave anything specific but if I wanted it I had it. Like if I was driving around thinking Ya know what sounds good... an ice cream sandwich? I had to have it. Now, I have these cravings all the time for sugary, salty, spicy anything but most of the time I can convince my inner fatty that I really don't need it. When I was pregnant I gave myself the green light. Baby was hon-gray for some Hot Fries. Don't judge me!

 Before I got prego, I loved to work out. I love boot-camp style/HIIT outdoor workouts and I really try to love running. I also liked to drink beer and eat so I can't say I was exactly fit and trim but I'm not a couch potato either. I worked out throughout most of the pregnancy until the end and ended up only gaining 23lbs. I've already lost it but I am no where near where I want to be. I'm softer and clothes fit tighter in different places. I need to get my ass back in gear.


 
 
I decided I'd try the Advocare 10-day Cleanse since I've heard so much about it from other bloggers. Little did I know Holly and Mel are starting it too. So, I've officially jumped on their crazy train and will blog my progress. Yikes!
 
My order was supposed to be here today but will be delivered tomorrow instead. BUT I'm already ahead. I've planned out all my meals, grocery shopped and prepped for the next 5 days. Who is this girl?! Since I had everything going I started on my meal plan today. So eating-wise, I'll be 2 days in before the official cleanse begins....hopefully.. that way if I get another ice cream sandwich itch, I can still scratch it. hold up fatty...
 
Since the little monster is getting up at or around 5 I'm going to start working out after I feed him. He's an alarm clock you can't snooze through.
 
Well, that's that. Here we go, all aboard the crazy train.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla atcha girl..