Background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NSVs

**Non-Scale Victories for those that don't know.

This week I've had a couple of NSV's. One that I'm really proud of is my habit of tracking. I've been tracking just about everything on MyFitnessPal.com. (Except for this weekend. The wagon I was on crashed and burned this weekend. Just to paraphrase... Deer lease, beer, kid-less weekend.. that's really all I have to say about that.) But once I got back in town I dusted the wagon off and put it back together. I planned and prepped on Sunday and regained some sense of control.

I've been able to get up and work out twice this week so far. They've been pretty intense workouts too. I've been planning them by finding a workout on fitnessmagazine.com and pulling them up to review the night before so I'm ready to go in the morning and I don't have to think about it. I've also been incorporating Val's November Challenge workout as my warm-up. While I'm working out I've figured out if I just put on music instead of try to get caught up on the nation's events I'm a lot more focused and seem to get more out of my workout. Yeah ME!

I'm still taking Advocare MNS and that's going pretty well I think. I'm still drinking tons of water and really trying to get in my fruits and veggies errr-day. My hairdresser even said my skin was glowing! Whaaa? Maybe there's something to this whole eating right, drinking lots of water and taking care of yourself scam.

I'll weigh myself on Friday and see how I did this week. Honestly I'll be happy if I didn't gain after the gluttony of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla atcha girl..