Last week we had our 2nd OB appointment. I went in, peed in a cup, they took my blood pressure I saw the Dr for a total of 3 minutes. In that 3 minutes we heard the heartbeat for 2.5 seconds. Wow, really? The Dr said, "I'm not going to stay on it for long. There it is, we heard it that's good. Don't read too much into it." Ummmm ok? WTH is that supposed to mean? I felt so rushed! I mean I don't know what I really expected or what he needed to do but.. really? I can't say he didn't answer my questions since I really didn't have any. I just thought that maybe it would have lasted a little longer. I guess these first few appointments are just to make sure I'm stilll pregannt. Who knows, but if I don't get a better feeling about this doc I may switch..
On to Kb's bday. It was Sunday. He had fishing tournaments on Saturday and Sunday. I decided to make dinner for him. I made a bourbon marinated pork tenderloin. It was awesome! I also made his favorite, a chocolate pie. It was terrible. I don't know what I did wrong but geez. Kb tried it and told me it was good then I tasted it and almost spit it out. I said "this is awful!" He was trying to be sweet and would have choked it down rather than tell his pregnant wife that he left home alone all weekend that the pie she surprised him with tasted like ass. He's sweet like that.
I managed to squeak in 3 workouts last week. Zumba on Monday, an at home circuit on Friday and a toning class on Saturday that was much harder than I expected. I'm feeling pretty good. Days are getting longer so I can start getting in some walking/intervals outside which I love.
That's it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..