Like just about anyone else starting a new journey I was all in that first week, I logged everything, weighed and measured everything I put in my mouth. The 2nd week I guess I got cocky. Thinking, “that was pretty easy, I got this”.. guess not. Even on the Biggest Loser week 2 is hard for some people. Oh well, I’ll dust myself off and get back on the proverbial horse.
One thing I can pat myself on the back about is going home everyday for lunch and not grabbing take out. It’s saving money and calories. I’m pretty proud of that.
Here’s what I’m going to work on this week. My monthly goals are kinda out of whack so I’m going to make a weekly goal that I can hopefully hit. Scratch that, I WILL hit. I’m going to walk 3x this week and get my 100 pushups exercises in. I’m also going to log everything, apparently those Weight Watchers people are on to something. I can do that right?
I feel like this snail stuck in some tall grass today...

Happy Hump Day Ya’ll!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..