Background

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smoking Rant

Ya know what gets on my nerves. Smokers. Oh yes, in high school I thought I was cool and tried it out for a while but it just wasn't for me. Smokers make their addiction everyone else's problem. I'm so sick of walking into my office building and having to walk through the haze of smokers outside the door. Sometimes I swear they take in that last drag and blow it out in the elevator.

My nose is pretty sensitive anyway so this whole pregnancy-super-spidey-sense of smell isn't helping. I can smell a smoker in the same room with me. I know it's none of my business but just seeing someone light up in public makes me crazy. The other day, leaving Zumba, I saw a girl light up right outside the door. We've all been in there, trying to get some good cardio work and when we walk out I have to inhale HER smoke. Ugh! Makes me sick. At the office it's really bad when it's cold, they all huddle together and make one big cloud. And working with one... I can't stand to go by his desk and him not be there "Oh he's down smoking" like you get some kind of automatic break during the day to feed your habit. I like to workout, do I take 10-15 minutes to walk around the block where I can't be bothered? Maybe I should, so when I come in stinky the smokers can get a little taste of what we have to put up with.

Ahhh, ok rant over.

1 comment:

  1. Uggh, the disgusting smokers! Hate hate hate having to smell that crap...especially knowing that baby might be smelling it too! This rant reminds me of The Office episode where Kelly Kapour threatens to take up smoking so she can start taking breaks throughout the day. I hope you watch The Office, otherwise, you will have no idea what I'm talking about...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Holla atcha girl..