Background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tales from Kinko's

If you feel the need to people watch, and you're out running around, hit up your local Kinko's. You will not be disappointed. I've made a couple of outings to Kinko's in the past few days. I don't have to go often since I can print just about anything I need at work. O but the last 2 days have been enough for to last me for a while my friends. Here's a few examples of those that haunt my local Kinko's in the 254...
  • The dude that helped me with my printing job has longer fingernails than I do. I mean I don't know if he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.. Hellooooo Seinfeld) or a drug addict but come on man, give 'em a file at least!
  • Some chick was in there with her house shoes on. Not ones that could be confused with real outdoor shoes. Unless of course, shoes with cartoon heads coming out on top of your foot is going to become a trend.
  • 2 kids were in there working on their "Album Art" 1 had on a toboggan (Dude, it's like almost 70 degrees here) with his hair all mushed down and coming out of it and the other had on a hippy headband on and I'm pretty sure he hadn't washed his hair in weeks. STANK!
  • Another dude's iris's were so big you couldn't see the color! I don't know if he came from an eye dr appoiment, had just finished slamming a Mountain Dew, huffed some paint or picked up a package from George Jung but GEEZ he looked jicked OUT!
All that was observed during the day. The WORK day. It makes me wonder what little gems might be there waiting for me when the sun goes down...

4 comments:

  1. You're a funny girl :) ...entertaining post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in the Copy & Print Center at Office Depot for like 5 years and let me tell you there were some random things to be seen. My favorite customer was the porn cartoonist who'd purposely ask for help on the self serve copiers just to see if he could get a rise out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA jenn..ok, wear your slippers to the kinko's ladies but long nails on a man reminds me of Angel Heart and causes instant skeeviness. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lmao! Yuck to the greasy hair...blech.

    ReplyDelete

Holla atcha girl..