Background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Gear

Well, I got my new bra in last week and gave it a whirl on my 11 miles this weekend. The girls were held up pretty good and I didn't walk away with any visible scars. The other item I tried were some Under Armour shorts. They're kinda like bike shorts but shorter. You can wear them under shorts or pants. I needed them under my shorts since I'm getting that great chaffing on my long runs. (No, I haven't found the Body Glide that everyone swears by yet.) After my last long run, it was pretty bad. Conway and I were talking about it. He was pretty sporty back in the day. Football, baseball, track so I usually ask him about athletic type stuff. He said "It sounds like jock itch, but I don't know if you can have jock itch without b*lls" HA! God I love him. Anyway, I found these shorts and couldn't wait to try them. So Saturday was the day for all my new gear. I wore the Under Armour with some shorts that I don't usually wear since they ride up BUT I thought it wouldn't matter since I had the other shorts underneath. NOPE !! They rode up and kept riding up and the rash got LOWER!! Like where my legs mushroomed out of my super tight under shorts. Oh well, now I know. Guess I won't be wearing all that to San Antonio.

On a completely different note. THE HEART O'TEXAS FAIR IS HERE!!! I love people watching at the fair. The carnies, the food, the rednecks!! I love it all!! I'm sure I'll have some good things to say later on in the week. Til then Later Taters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla atcha girl..