I'm drinking water like it's my job so that's helping keep swelling at bay but holy hell it's starting to get hot here. Not to mention everyone wants to remind me how hot I'll be 9 months pregnant... in July... in Texas. Thanks for the PSA people. I've had a lot of people tell me well intended comments that don't come off that.. great. Such as...
- Wow Jenn, from the back you don't even look pregnant, I mean, your butt hasn't gotten any bigger. - Umm BIGGER??!?!
- Wow Jenn, you haven't even swelled up... yet
- The boss man said Jenn, you haven't gained near as much weight as I thought you would - What? did you think this would be a time for me to be a fatty free for all? Remember how paranoid I was at gaining too much weight?
- This is a good one from the Hubs we were laying down and he rubbed my belly and sweetly said it still doesn't even feel that big. When I got up he said "whoa! I mean it's OUT there just when you're laying down it doesn't seem THAT big"
- His friends have also called to ask if I was HUGE yet. I swear I could start my own sensitivity training class.
But all in all I guess I'm doing pretty good. Nothing whacky has happened so far and all my tests have come back ok.
Showers are starting up, we have 2 this month. One given by my girlfriends for close friends another given by the Aunts-to-Be for family.
We've been given a few things here and there already. Kb was bringing some clothes into the nursery and he said "If feels so weird carrying these little bitty clothes down the hall" I said wait til you're carrying your baby boy in those little bitty clothes down the hall.
I'm in this weird time where I'm so ready to NOT BE PREGNANT but at the same time I'm not quite ready for him to be here. Are you ever really ready though?
Last weekend Mom and I worked on the nursery while Kb was in a fishing tournament. He was very impressed with the work we did. I think it turned out pretty cute too. Here's a sneak peak..
Showers are starting up, we have 2 this month. One given by my girlfriends for close friends another given by the Aunts-to-Be for family.
We've been given a few things here and there already. Kb was bringing some clothes into the nursery and he said "If feels so weird carrying these little bitty clothes down the hall" I said wait til you're carrying your baby boy in those little bitty clothes down the hall.
I'm in this weird time where I'm so ready to NOT BE PREGNANT but at the same time I'm not quite ready for him to be here. Are you ever really ready though?
Last weekend Mom and I worked on the nursery while Kb was in a fishing tournament. He was very impressed with the work we did. I think it turned out pretty cute too. Here's a sneak peak..
Yep, Baby Boen's name is Colt. More on the rest of his name later.
We've been throwing it around and have decided this is it. I've been yelling it around the house to see how it bounces off the walls when he's in trouble and Kb's been trying it out on the PA system. "COLT BOEN on the tackle!!" or "COLT BOEN at Center Field!!" Sounds good right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla atcha girl..