Background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Camo's Neutral Right?

 Sorry I haven't updated in a while, there's just not a whole lot going on...

We're starting to get into some pretty exciting territory though.. we find out next week if Baby B is a boy or girl!We're so excited.

Personally I think it's a boy, at least that's the way I've been referring to it. Call it him and he and all that. Kb thinks it's a girl. Actually, I think he's just telling himself that so he's ok if it actually is a girl when he's secretly hoping for a boy.

I think he's afraid of a girl. Righly so. I'm a Daddy's girl, and a Grandaddy's girl and PawPaw's girl, the men in my life didn't stand a chance. I could get away with anything when I was with them. Kb would be a softie with a little girl too. You know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall. All it's going to take is a sweet little girl to look him in the eyes and ask Dad-deee for something then bam! he's toast.

We really don't care either way. We're both outsoors-y and are always on the move, either one would fit in perfectly. I think I'm a pretty good mix of girly-girl and tom-boy. I wasn't when I was little, I was put up on a pink pedestal never to get dirty. When I grew up I found out I like getting dirty just as much as I like cleaning up and getting all dressed up with pretty makeup and beautiful shoes. I mean, can you imagine us at the deer lease with a little girl in this..
http://www.funnybabyteeshirts.com/
A boy would be so much fun too. I hear all kinds of great stories about Kb when he was a kid hanging out with his Dad and Grandaddy, fishing and hunting. Kb would make a great baseball coach. Hopefully our kid gets his coordination and sporty-ness. If they get mine he/she might end up a bench warmer, but they'll be great at math and musically talented.

Either way, we're really excited and will find out Monday afternoon. I really wanted to do a great gender reveal party but Kb can't keep a secret so that ain't gonna happen.



1 comment:

  1. Camo is TOTALLY a gender neutral color! Love it! You guys should incorporate it into the nursery, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Holla atcha girl..